- I am forwarding my marriage certificate and 6 children.
I had seven but one died which was baptized on a
half sheet of paper.
- I am writing the welfare department to day that my baby
was born two years old. When do I get my money?
- Mrs. Jones has not had any clothes for two years and has
been visited regularly by clergy.
- I cannot get sick pay. I have six children can you tell
- I am glad to report that my husband who is missing is
- This is my eighth child. What are you going to do about
- Please find for certain if my husband is dead. The man I
am now living with can't do anything until he
- I am very much annoyed to find out that you have branded
my son illiterate. This is a dirty lie as I was
married a week before he was born.
- In answer to your letter, I have given birth to a son
weighing 10 lbs. I hope this is satisfactory.
- I am forwarding my marriage certificate and my 3 children
one of which is a mistake as you can see.
- My husband got his project cut off about two weeks ago
and I haven't had any relief since.
- Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I will be
forced to lead an immortal life.
- You have changed my little boy to a girl, will this make
- I have no children yet, as my husband is a truck driver
and works night and day.
- I want money as quick as I can get it. I have been in
bed with the doctor for two weeks and he doesn't do
me any good. If things don't improve, I will have
to send for another doctor.
- In accordance with your instructions, I have given birth
to twins in the enclosed envelope.