With Mexican influence overtaking English it is imperative that we learn proper pronunciation. Below is a list to study so that you will be prepared.
- * Cheese * The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence. Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but cheese fat.
- * Mushroom * When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.
- * Shoulder * My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.
- * Texas * My fren always Texas me when I'm not home, wondering where I'm at!
- * Herpes * Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got my piece and she got herpes.
- * July * Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!
- * Rectum * I had 2 cars but my wife rectum!
- * Chicken * I was going to go to the store for my wife but chicken go herself.
- * Wheelchair * We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry, wheelchair.
- * Chicken wing * My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.
- * Harassment * My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her harassment nothing to me.
- * Bishop * My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.
- * Body wash * I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.
- * Budweiser * That women over there has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly?