WAYS TO DESCRIBE SOME OF THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Got into the Gene Pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
- Has a room temperature IQ.
- Has a full six-pac but lacks the plastic thingy to hold them together.
- A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than ordinary ignoramus.
- Has a photographic memory, but the lens cover is glued on.
- A prime candidate for natural deselecting.
- Bright as Alaska in December.
- One celled organisms out score him in IQ tests.
- Donated his body to science... before he was done using it.
- Fell out of the family tree.
- The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
- Has two brains, one is lost and the other is looking for it.
- So dense, light bends around him/her.
- If brains were taxed he/she would get a rebate.
- If he/she were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
- If you give him/her a penny for his thoughts, you get change back.
- If you stand close enough to him/her you can hear the ocean.
- It's hard to believe that he/she beat 100,000 other sperm.
- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he/she just gargled.
- Takes him/her 1.5 hours to watch 60 minutes.
- Was left on "Tilt-A-Whirl" a bit too long as a baby.
- The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.