- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
- I don't work here, I'm a consultant.
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
- Ahhh . . I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
- I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.
- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- Thank you. We're challenged by your unique point of view.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks?
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
- Do I look like a people person?
- This isn't an office, it's HELL with fluorescent lighting.
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
- I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
- Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
- Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
- Chaos, panic, and disorder --- my work here is done.
- Oh I get it... like humor... but different .