- Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
- If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up
- Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
- Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
- Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can
tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make
some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself
- Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
- The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even
in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
- If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it
means that you laugh at his.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.