- He who angers you, controls you!
- You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.
- If God is your Co-pilot, swap seats!
- Don't let your worries get the best of you;
remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Some people are kind, polite, and
sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pews.
- Many folks want to serve God,
but only as advisers.
- It is easier to preach ten sermons
than it is to live one.
- The good Lord didn't create any thing without purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
- When you get to your wit's end,
you'll find God lives there.
- People are funny; they want the front of the bus,
middle of the road, and back of the church.
- Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs
on the front door forever.
- Quit griping about your church;
if it was perfect, you couldn't belong.
- If a church wants a better pastor, it only needs to
pray for the one it has.
- God Himself doesn't propose to judge a man until he
is dead. So why should you?
- Some minds are like concrete thoroughly
mixed up and permanently set.
- Peace starts with a smile.
- I don't know why some people change churches; what
difference does it make which one you stay home from?
- A lot of church members singing 'Standing on the Promises'
are just sitting on the premises.
- We're called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.
- Be ye fishers of men. You catch 'em - He'll clean 'em.
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
- Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers 'fruits of the
spirit' over 'religious nuts!'
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- Prayer: Don't give God instructions --
just report for duty!
- The task ahead of us is never as
great as the Power behind us.
- The Will of God never takes you to where
the Grace of God will not protect you.
- We don't change the message, the message changes us.
- The best mathematical equation I have ever seen:
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.