It's not just for dryers.
- A sheet of Bounce in your pockets keeps yellow-jackets away. They will veer around you.
- It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repls mice.
- Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering.
- It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opend too often.
- It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
- Eliminate static electricity from your television or computer monitor.
- Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
- Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
- To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
- Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner
- Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle througn a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
- Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
- To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and spong clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
- Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
- Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.
- Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
- Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
- Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
- Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place s sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
- Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
- Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and sorting them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
- Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with a wet Bounce.