WALMART NO NAME NO BRAND MEN'S SPORTS WATCH
- The watch is equipped with an electoluminescence
(EL) backlight, which can be activated by pressing
the EL button. The LCD will light up for three
CONTROL OF WATCHES:
- Normal Display: Hour, Minute, Second and Day
- Push S1: Display shows alarm time in Hour and
- Push S2: Month, Date and Day of week.
- Push S3: For change of Function.
ALARM OF CHIME ON/OFF:
- In normal time: Hold S1 and Display showns
alarm time in hour and minute.
- Hourly Chime: While holding S1, press S3.
When all 7 day flags show, the hourly
chime is on. When no day flags show,
the chime is off.
- Alarm: While holding S1, press S2. Alarm
icon will display when alarm is on, icon
will disappear when alarm is off. Release
S1 and Display returns to normal.
- In normal time, push S3 and chronograph function
will be set.
- Start/Stop: Push S1. It will operate in
1/100 second increments.
- Split time: To change to Split Time from chronograph,
press S1 while chronograph is counting.
Chronograph keeps counting while Split time
is displayed. Press S1 again to return to
chronograph Time display.
- Reset: Push S2 to stop counting, then S1.
ALARM TIME SETTING:
- In normal time, push S3 twice. Monday flag + Hour
digits will flash. It is advanced by S2.
- S1: Monday flag + Minute digits of the Alarm
time will flash. It is advanced by S2.
- S3: Change to normal time.
NORMAL TIME SETTING:
- In normal time, push S3 three times. Tuesday flag + second
digits will flash. Press S2 and Second will be reset to
- S1 x 1: Minute digits flash. Advance with S2.
- S1 x 2: Hour digits flash. Advance with S2.
- S1 x 3: Date digits flash. Advance with S2.
- S1 x 4: Month digits flash. Advance with S2.
- S1 x 5: Weekday flag flashes. Advance with S2.
- S3 at any time returns to normal.
12/24 HOURS REVERSAL OPTION:
- Cycle through the hours for a 24 hour period.
The display alternates between 12 hour AM/PM and
24 hour military time.
- Hold S1 then S2 together. Alarm will
ALARM SOUND OFF:
- To turn off beeping when alarm goes off,
press S1. S2 engages a 4 to 5 minute snooze